Tuesday 3 July 2012

Preparing for school to resume


School starts this week, and with a little more than one week’s notice, I have been busily preparing myself for the beginning of classes.  I have been asked to create and instruct a Research Methodology course for third year students in the Land Management Department.  It is a bit different than the research methods courses that I have taken in the past, in that it’s not strictly on research methods, rather is going to deal more with proposal development.  I have been busily contacting former professors of mine to request the use of notes, and have spent the past couple weeks scanning through books to create my own.  I realize that this probably isn’t the most exciting topic to be reading about on a blog, but I am rather proud of myself for what I have started to accomplish.  I will attempt to make the next post more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment